Tuesday, January 27, 2004

i dont feel like thinking.

yawn. tired.

wyn just left about an hour++ ago! tata butch. hahas. please take care. and dont get into fights la. tsktsk.

watched school of rock! :D not bad. pretty hilarious! and the drummer qt cute hahas.
i want to watch the company! and peter pan -sulks.
everyone's busy. or not in the mood. and there's no time.
grr. ignore me. am grouchy.

failed the damn physics test by 1.5 marks. i cannot believe how i keep missing it.
damnation!

oh god this is so true of tings!! i have to paste it down. aha

>>Friend: has never seen you cry
Best friend: has always had the best shoulder to cry on [super true]

Friend: never asks for anything to eat or drink
Best friend: opens the fridge and makes herself at home [er not really..shes a preserved young lady okay -laughs.]

Friend: asks you to write down your number.
Best friend: they ask you for their number [super duper true.]
(cuz they can't remember it)

Friend: borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
Best friend: has a closet full of your stuff [YES. ok not a closet but more than just a couple of things]

Friend:! only knows a few things about you
Best friend: could write a biography on your life story [aha i guess.]

Friend: will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing
Best friend: will always go with you [shes always going w me or i'd be going with her]

yayy my bestie!! haha im so childish but yes.

-

oh god! the cosmogirl's online newsletter says "win ashton's hat" !! looks at da and fiona ._.

i dont really like hilary duff but her song keeps getting played on air it got stuck in my head.

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away my sanity
Cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean,I'm coming clean, oh

I'm shedding, shedding every color
tryin to find a pigment of truth beneath my skin Oh
Cause different doesn't feel so different
And going out is better than always stayin' in
Feel the wind